- This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated January 9, 2022 at 8:08 am by .
I would like to solicit some critical feedback on my working paper ‘Costly Efficiencies: Health Care Spending, COVID-19, and the Public/Private Health Care Debate’, recently posted here:
I was hoping to get some feedback broadly in terms of these questions:
1. Do you think the approximation of health financing ratios to ratios of public/private control of health care systems is warranted? What additional information or questions answered do you think might strengthen or weaken this assumption?
2. Is the explanation and treatment of the quantitative analysis comprehensive enough/too comprehensive (and how)? What further information/calculation/chart illustrations would you like to see (e.g. other variables, larger sample size, etc.). Is there anything that is unnecessary or superfluous?
3. Any other notes on the empirical evidence, including ideas of how to expand the study?
Many thanks in advance!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.